Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

This is the best Flash animation ever made, hands down. You're a fucking master. :D

Kirby's Sky Tussle Kirby's Sky Tussle

GO KIRBY KICK THEIR SORRY BUTTS YEAH

That was some pretty good-quality sprite animating, albeit incredibly short. You should finish it sometime. =)

Geeksly responds:

Meh, maybe, just maybe, THANKS THOUGH!!

First ever animation First ever animation

Well...

The animation is average. My first advice is to put a "play" button at the start and a "replay" button at the end. Most people don't like when an animation starts immediately after loading.

There are some points in the animation that you could polish a little. Also, try to put some sound, it really makes the whole thing more interesting and fun.

Overall you made a nice Flash, you just need to fix some noticeable errors. ^^

Time to skate(better) Time to skate(better)

Haha, cool!

Very interesting animation. Could improve in graphics (the moon and some other points are very unpolished), but the animations are pretty well-done and smooth. ^^

SleepEasy SleepEasy

This is so fuckin' nice!

That's great! I love your animations, Rupee! ^^

RupeeClock responds:

Mkay!

Spinning Thingy Tutorial Spinning Thingy Tutorial

Hey, it's kinda useful. ^^

I wouldn't point this as useless. It's a good technique to make objects spin at the screen. But there's an easiest way:

Put a code inside the movie clip to make it rotate at the velocity you want. Inside the () of onClipEvent, put "enterFrame". This will make the object spin constantly.

But this is a good way too. Thank you!

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

Haha, great!

I love these animations! Blockhead rocks! Keep doing great work! ^^

function ClickWheel function ClickWheel

Uh, good, but need improve.

This can be really useful, but you need to revise it. You did really bad at organization. Try to explain the steps, do a better layout and make easy to read.

Besides that, you pointed an useful thing. 7/10! ^^

Sonic adventure2 in 4 min Sonic adventure2 in 4 min

Another great runaway! =D

Hehe, nice work again. Really funny. Keep up with the good work!

Sonic riders in 3 minutes Sonic riders in 3 minutes

Can't stop laughing! XD

Oh my god, this was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Well, the graphics are not so good, but perfect for this "runaway style". Good work, dude! Impressive!