Humbugger Humbugger

The game is pretty cute, and well-made as far as I saw. Provides an adequate challenge and acts like a puzzle of sorts. Could use a few control tweaks though, especially on the collision boxes.

Keep up the good work!

Stick Running Champion Stick Running Champion

A nice practice Flash. Very simple and basic, but no apparent bugs or flaws. Add some randomness to the obstacles, and create a few more if possible, like ones that require double-jump. A difficulty curve would also be good.

Scribble Online Scribble Online

OMG!

You brought this game here, cool! But I'm still scared of what the NG users are gonna make in it... xD

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

xDDDDD

Very funny. Loved it! XD

A-Maze-ing A-Maze-ing

Well...

It's not bad, but you made the game very easy and vulnerable to cheats. When producing a mouse-avoider game, you shall have in mind that most of the players will try to find ways to cheat. These are some ways that could be done in your game:

- Move mouse outside the game screen and return next to the finish;
- Hold mouse button and move through walls to the finish;
- Right-click and move to the finish (the menu usually pauses some scripts).

You should redesign some parts of your mazes, make better graphics and revise the codes. Try to block these cheats listed above, okay?

Bye. ^^

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

I love it! ^^

Perfect! You made a great game. But you could make the hitting area bigger, sometimes I can't hit it correctly.

Congratulations! =D

ButtonHunt 2 ButtonHunt 2

Great!

Nice game. As great as the first one. Congratulations! ^^

vista themed Breakout vista themed Breakout

Could do better...

The game is funny, but it doesn't look like Vista themed. Reduce the ball speed a little bit and put a higher FPS. Try to examine a screenshot of Windows Vista, and find what kind of elements you need to add in your game.

For example, you can make the bricks look like the Close, Maximize and Minimize buttons, but with other colors. You can make the ball look like the Vista logo. Improve it, and will be perfect.

Bye! ^^

Pixel1024 Pixel1024

Yay!

Nice game! I could play it for hours, but I've just made a sun. ^^'

Congratulations!