Windswept Windswept

Mind-blowing, to say the least! The work is not only perfectly executed, but stays interesting for the entire course of the song. I really like the whole execution, not a single boring or badly-executed moment. At least for me. It felt like a true adventure.

Keep up the amazing work! :D

==(Cloudclimber)== ==(Cloudclimber)==

Sweet, soft and depicts perfectly the theme.

The feeling this song sends me is just amazing. It's like an aerial adventure, just like you described. I love the mix of soft and bell-ish instruments, and the way they blend with each other. It's a complex melody, but still soft and great to listen, never gets old.

Amazing work, dude! You're an amazing musician, and an amazing inspiration. Keep up the good work. ^^

The Travel to Polaris The Travel to Polaris

Now THATS something we don't see everyday :3

Beautiful composition. Just beautiful. I loved the intro, as well as the song, kept me listening to it for a long time. ^^

Keep up the awesome work! You and Benesh have a lot of talent! =]

The Flying Fortress (Sonic 2) The Flying Fortress (Sonic 2)

Interesting! ^^

Nice version! I loved that song in the game, one of my favorites. Always wondered what a realistic version of it would sound like... xD

The only thing that bugged me is that the drums are too low, and it gets harder to hear them through the rest of the song.

Overall it's a great song. Keep it up, bud! 8D

Bluesy Cat Bluesy Cat

Oh yea, incredible!

Very smooth and cool song! Keep it up! ^^

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review.
Glad that you like my music.

Journey of a Kite Journey of a Kite

Amazing!

This music rules!! Great work!

jnry3 responds:

Thank you! ^_^

Bossa Loop 1 Bossa Loop 1

Wow, sweet loop!

Could be longer and have more instruments playing in the back, but it's sweet and loops nicely. Great! =D

{Diamond Dust} {Diamond Dust}

Wow. This is great.

I loved it! Excellent beat, very soft and catchy. This deserves my 10/10.

Cya! ^^

cornandbeans responds:

ooo. thanks you.

The Final Day The Final Day

You rock!

You surprise me everytime, ParagonX9! This is one of your best music! Keep up the good work!