Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

This is the best Flash animation ever made, hands down. You're a fucking master. :D

Kirby's Sky Tussle Kirby's Sky Tussle

GO KIRBY KICK THEIR SORRY BUTTS YEAH

That was some pretty good-quality sprite animating, albeit incredibly short. You should finish it sometime. =)

Geeksly responds:

Meh, maybe, just maybe, THANKS THOUGH!!

First ever animation First ever animation

Well...

The animation is average. My first advice is to put a "play" button at the start and a "replay" button at the end. Most people don't like when an animation starts immediately after loading.

There are some points in the animation that you could polish a little. Also, try to put some sound, it really makes the whole thing more interesting and fun.

Overall you made a nice Flash, you just need to fix some noticeable errors. ^^

Humbugger Humbugger

The game is pretty cute, and well-made as far as I saw. Provides an adequate challenge and acts like a puzzle of sorts. Could use a few control tweaks though, especially on the collision boxes.

Keep up the good work!

Stick Running Champion Stick Running Champion

A nice practice Flash. Very simple and basic, but no apparent bugs or flaws. Add some randomness to the obstacles, and create a few more if possible, like ones that require double-jump. A difficulty curve would also be good.

Scribble Online Scribble Online

OMG!

You brought this game here, cool! But I'm still scared of what the NG users are gonna make in it... xD

Windswept Windswept

Mind-blowing, to say the least! The work is not only perfectly executed, but stays interesting for the entire course of the song. I really like the whole execution, not a single boring or badly-executed moment. At least for me. It felt like a true adventure.

Keep up the amazing work! :D

==(Cloudclimber)== ==(Cloudclimber)==

Sweet, soft and depicts perfectly the theme.

The feeling this song sends me is just amazing. It's like an aerial adventure, just like you described. I love the mix of soft and bell-ish instruments, and the way they blend with each other. It's a complex melody, but still soft and great to listen, never gets old.

Amazing work, dude! You're an amazing musician, and an amazing inspiration. Keep up the good work. ^^

The Travel to Polaris The Travel to Polaris

Now THATS something we don't see everyday :3

Beautiful composition. Just beautiful. I loved the intro, as well as the song, kept me listening to it for a long time. ^^

Keep up the awesome work! You and Benesh have a lot of talent! =]